New for 2014, and influenced by the distinctive tents popular in the Netherlands, this tent has all of the features you have come to expect from Vango.
The sun canopy at the front provides shade in the sun, shelter in the rain and a relaxing space to enjoy the outdoors whatever the weather. The Vista front on the tent makes the inside of the tent really bright and provides a great viewing gallery to take in your surroundings.
By using beams encased in a double skinned, highly robust, sleeve system we have created a reliable tent that allows you to camp with confidence. All this coupled with easy and quick to pitch Vango AirBeam technology makes this an ideal family holiday tent.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together making it simple and quick to pitch and pack
- The Vango patented TBS ®II – Tension Band System ensures that your tent performs in adverse conditions, especially strong, changeable winds. In calm conditions the system can be disconnected if desired. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole and prevent sideways movement. The buckles should be adjusted so that slack is removed, but not over tensioned, as this may deform the poles.
- The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is a highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it’s exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Luxury roller bag to take the burden out of moving the tent
- Breathable polyester inner tent- the fabric allows condensation to pass through, ensuring a comfortable nights sleep
- Lights Out Inner Tent – Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 alloy poles are lightweight, compact and durable