Smartly complementing any suitable vehicle, the Outwell Hollywood Freeway offers versatile space that can be left freestanding safely on site.
The Hollywood features an easy to use inflatable air frame, making it really simple to pitch (please note that the front eyebrow and canopy use fibreglass and steel uprights).
A large canopy over the front door, big windows and rear access to the vehicle via the Link Access Zone System offer plenty of flexibility in use.
Integrated inflatable frame for best performance 0.6 to 0.8 bar / 8.7 to 11.6 psi.
- Drive-away tent awning for motorhomes, vans and MPVs (with attachment height of 170cm-220cm)
- Link Access Zone System via a valance to close the gap between the ground and car – 80-90cm
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Large front canopy for shelter from rain and sun glare
- Three connected inflatable tubes with isolation valves
- Large windows
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points
- Pre-attached luminous guylines make pegging out simple
- Heavy duty Outwell zips run reliably and freely
L 260cm x W 340cm x H 225cm